- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 7 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Domino’s Pizza Founder Sues Government Over Contraception Coverage
Domino’s founder Tom Monaghan, a strict Catholic, is suing the federal government over the requirement that companies provide insurance that includes contraception coverage.
Monaghan offers health insurance that excludes contraception and abortion for employees. The new federal law requires employers to offer insurance including contraception coverage or risk fines.
Monaghan says the law violates his rights, and is asking a judge to strike down the mandate. There are similar lawsuits pending nationwide.