- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 14 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 20 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Deadly Shooting at CT Elementary School
FOX has learned 26 people have been killed in the shooting at an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, 20 of them are children. According to Connecticut state police, the shooter is deceased in the school building. The gunman was reportedly wearing a military-style vest when he entered a kindergarten class at the Sandy Hook Elementary School.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports from Newtown, Connecticut:
We’re here at Newtown Methodist Church where people are coming to pray to try and make some sense to what happened here today (Friday). A gunman dressed in black opened fire at Sandy Hook Elementary School
(Malloy)”What has transpired at that school building will leave a mark on this community and every family impacted.”
Connecticut Governor Dannel Malloy. Six adults are also dead inside this school, including the gunman.
In Newtown, Connecticut, Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
The school superintendent’s office said the district locked down schools after the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School was reported.
LISTEN to Lt. Paul Vance of the Connecticut State Police: