- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Deadly Shooting at CT Elementary School
FOX has learned 26 people have been killed in the shooting at an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, 20 of them are children. According to Connecticut state police, the shooter is deceased in the school building. The gunman was reportedly wearing a military-style vest when he entered a kindergarten class at the Sandy Hook Elementary School.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports from Newtown, Connecticut:
We’re here at Newtown Methodist Church where people are coming to pray to try and make some sense to what happened here today (Friday). A gunman dressed in black opened fire at Sandy Hook Elementary School
(Malloy)”What has transpired at that school building will leave a mark on this community and every family impacted.”
Connecticut Governor Dannel Malloy. Six adults are also dead inside this school, including the gunman.
In Newtown, Connecticut, Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
The school superintendent’s office said the district locked down schools after the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School was reported.
LISTEN to Lt. Paul Vance of the Connecticut State Police: