- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 12 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 12/14/2012
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Susan Rice is out! Brian gives a special thanks to Ambassador Rice for pulling her name out of the running to become Secretary of State and dives into the comments President Obama made about accepting her non-resignation nomination.
“You cannot sustain an economy by printing money!” James Freeman, the Assistant Editorial Page Editor for the Wall Street Journal, talked to Brian and tried to make sense of our money policy and the value of the dollar. “He is trying to fix problems that cannot be solved by printing money,” said Freeman.
International columnist and author Amir Taheri weighed in on the Iraqis challenging Iran’s status in OPEC and Assad losing control in Syria. Taheri said that if Assad goes, Iran will no longer stay an influential force in Syria.
Colleen Christian Burke, author of Christmas with the First Ladies talked to Brian today about her experience of decorating the White House for Christmas for Laura Bush. Burke explained that the Christmas decorations are always in a theme at the White House, which is a tradition that started with Jackie Kennedy.
Christmas holiday superstar Peter Billingsley, who is currently producing A Christmas Story: The Musical on Broadway and played Ralphie in the hit movie A Christmas Story, updated Brian about the success of his show. Billingsley also talked to Brian about why he decided to make the movie into a musical.
FOX News Digital Politics Editor Chris Stirewalt weighed in on Ambassador Rice taking her name out of the running to be the next Secretary of State. Stirewalt said this is not surprising, but he is surprised that Rice publicly inferred that Hilary Clinton was to blame for what she said when speaking with ABC’s Brian Williams.
Alisyn Camerota talked to Brian about whether or not there has been progress between Boehner and President Obama in making a deal with the fiscal cliff. Camerota also weighed in on the recent elementary school shooting in Connecticut.