- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 38 mins ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 15 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On FOX BUSINESS!
TUNE IN SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET AND SUNDAY 7 PM ET
Should government lower corporate tax rates? Tom discusses that and more with the host of “Varney and Co.” Stuart Varney. Then, China is buying up American companies and real estate. Is that a national security threat? Peter Kiernan, the author of “Becoming China’s Bitch”, weighs in. And, should healthy employees pay less for their health insurance than their unhealthy coworkers? CEO of wellness program provider Orriant Darrell Moon joins Tom. Then, how will taxing municipal bonds affect investors and and the towns that issue the munis? Tom talks to Penn Financial CEO Matt McCall and Manhattan Institute Senior Fellow Steve Malanga. Plus, the panel tackles whether the wealthy will flee the country to avoid taxes, lump sum vs. annual payout on the lottery, and whether “right to work” will lead to more jobs. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!