- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 21 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On FOX BUSINESS!
TUNE IN SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET AND SUNDAY 7 PM ET
Should government lower corporate tax rates? Tom discusses that and more with the host of “Varney and Co.” Stuart Varney. Then, China is buying up American companies and real estate. Is that a national security threat? Peter Kiernan, the author of “Becoming China’s Bitch”, weighs in. And, should healthy employees pay less for their health insurance than their unhealthy coworkers? CEO of wellness program provider Orriant Darrell Moon joins Tom. Then, how will taxing municipal bonds affect investors and and the towns that issue the munis? Tom talks to Penn Financial CEO Matt McCall and Manhattan Institute Senior Fellow Steve Malanga. Plus, the panel tackles whether the wealthy will flee the country to avoid taxes, lump sum vs. annual payout on the lottery, and whether “right to work” will lead to more jobs. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!