- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 18 mins ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 1 hour ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 22 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On FOX BUSINESS!
TUNE IN SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET AND SUNDAY 7 PM ET
Should government lower corporate tax rates? Tom discusses that and more with the host of “Varney and Co.” Stuart Varney. Then, China is buying up American companies and real estate. Is that a national security threat? Peter Kiernan, the author of “Becoming China’s Bitch”, weighs in. And, should healthy employees pay less for their health insurance than their unhealthy coworkers? CEO of wellness program provider Orriant Darrell Moon joins Tom. Then, how will taxing municipal bonds affect investors and and the towns that issue the munis? Tom talks to Penn Financial CEO Matt McCall and Manhattan Institute Senior Fellow Steve Malanga. Plus, the panel tackles whether the wealthy will flee the country to avoid taxes, lump sum vs. annual payout on the lottery, and whether “right to work” will lead to more jobs. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!