- Bill Clinton: ‘I Could Have Killed’ bin Laden [VIDEO]Posted 6 mins ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Takes On The Tricky TrianglePosted 3 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Among Country Music’s Highest PaidPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sadie doesn’t want her brother to grow upPosted 4 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 1 month ago
[AUDIO]: @AmirTaheri4 on Iran and Syria
International columnist and author Amir Taheri weighed in on the Iraqis challenging Iran’s status in OPEC and Assad losing control in Syria. Taheri said that if Assad goes, Iran will no longer stay an influential force in Syria.