- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 2 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[AUDIO]: @AmirTaheri4 on Iran and Syria
International columnist and author Amir Taheri weighed in on the Iraqis challenging Iran’s status in OPEC and Assad losing control in Syria. Taheri said that if Assad goes, Iran will no longer stay an influential force in Syria.