- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 6 mins ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 36 mins ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 15 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) The Day After 121212: Should New York, New Jersey & Connecticut Get A Sandy “Bailout”?
The morning after last night’s historic Sandy relief concert, the governors of the three most effected states are now asking Washington and the country for billions of dollars. The White House is willing to offer $60 billion. The Republicans say that’s too much. How much should New York, New Jersey and Connecticut get? Will the Republicans look like a bunch of jerks in the eyes of the media if they don’t help the home states of Bruce Springsteen and Billy Joel?