- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 19 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
(VIDEO) The Day After 121212: Should New York, New Jersey & Connecticut Get A Sandy “Bailout”?
The morning after last night’s historic Sandy relief concert, the governors of the three most effected states are now asking Washington and the country for billions of dollars. The White House is willing to offer $60 billion. The Republicans say that’s too much. How much should New York, New Jersey and Connecticut get? Will the Republicans look like a bunch of jerks in the eyes of the media if they don’t help the home states of Bruce Springsteen and Billy Joel?