- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
(VIDEO) The Day After 121212: Should New York, New Jersey & Connecticut Get A Sandy “Bailout”?
The morning after last night’s historic Sandy relief concert, the governors of the three most effected states are now asking Washington and the country for billions of dollars. The White House is willing to offer $60 billion. The Republicans say that’s too much. How much should New York, New Jersey and Connecticut get? Will the Republicans look like a bunch of jerks in the eyes of the media if they don’t help the home states of Bruce Springsteen and Billy Joel?