- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 39 mins ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 18 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(VIDEO) The Day After 121212: Should New York, New Jersey & Connecticut Get A Sandy “Bailout”?
The morning after last night’s historic Sandy relief concert, the governors of the three most effected states are now asking Washington and the country for billions of dollars. The White House is willing to offer $60 billion. The Republicans say that’s too much. How much should New York, New Jersey and Connecticut get? Will the Republicans look like a bunch of jerks in the eyes of the media if they don’t help the home states of Bruce Springsteen and Billy Joel?