- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 2 days ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) The Day After 121212: Should New York, New Jersey & Connecticut Get A Sandy “Bailout”?
The morning after last night’s historic Sandy relief concert, the governors of the three most effected states are now asking Washington and the country for billions of dollars. The White House is willing to offer $60 billion. The Republicans say that’s too much. How much should New York, New Jersey and Connecticut get? Will the Republicans look like a bunch of jerks in the eyes of the media if they don’t help the home states of Bruce Springsteen and Billy Joel?