- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 23 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 23 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Confusion! Three New Polls including the Fox News, McClatchy and NBC/WSJ show the same thing. Americans want a Fiscal Cliff Deal, Americans want Taxes to go up on the Rich, Americans want to Cut Spending but Americans don’t necessarily want to cut spending when they’re told what spending will be cut. How’s either side supposed to navigate this conundrum? Gibson examines and speaks with Ann Coulter.
Plus: Female US Senators infer America would run better if they ran the show, Chris Christie addresses his Weight again, Chris Christie gets question, if a Male Reporter asked a Female Politician, would be a scandal, Outrage over HS Girls B’Ball Team running up score and Tacky Christmas Lights!