- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 22 mins ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Mission To Mars: Maven Reaches Red PlanetPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Think Your Kids Are Strapped In Properly? Think Again.Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Confusion! Three New Polls including the Fox News, McClatchy and NBC/WSJ show the same thing. Americans want a Fiscal Cliff Deal, Americans want Taxes to go up on the Rich, Americans want to Cut Spending but Americans don’t necessarily want to cut spending when they’re told what spending will be cut. How’s either side supposed to navigate this conundrum? Gibson examines and speaks with Ann Coulter.
Plus: Female US Senators infer America would run better if they ran the show, Chris Christie addresses his Weight again, Chris Christie gets question, if a Male Reporter asked a Female Politician, would be a scandal, Outrage over HS Girls B’Ball Team running up score and Tacky Christmas Lights!