- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 hour ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Nuke Inspectors Hoping for Peek Inside Iran Facility
It’s starting to feel like Groundhog Day in Iran: U.N. nuclear inspectors are travelling back to the Islamic state, seeking answers to the same questions that Iran still hasn’t answered.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither has more from our Middle East Bureau:
The IAEA team last visited Iran in August, and while their demands are the same, the climate has changed. The nuclear inspectors will be pushing again to access the Parchin military complex – the U.N. body suspects Iran of carrying out explosives tests at the site, linked to their controversial nuclear program.
Iran always says no, but the country’s leadership may be more willing to cooperate after President Obama’s reelection. Western sanctions are also hurting the economy – big time.
These talks are running alongside efforts to restart negotiations with Iran and six world powers, including the U.S. They’re expected to sit down again early next year.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.