- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 39 mins ago
- AFMW: Maria Bartiromo, Host of FBN’s “Opening Bell with Maria BartiromoPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 hours ago
- Tim McGraw’s Touching Tribute To Glen CampbellPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Nuke Inspectors Hoping for Peek Inside Iran Facility
It’s starting to feel like Groundhog Day in Iran: U.N. nuclear inspectors are travelling back to the Islamic state, seeking answers to the same questions that Iran still hasn’t answered.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither has more from our Middle East Bureau:
The IAEA team last visited Iran in August, and while their demands are the same, the climate has changed. The nuclear inspectors will be pushing again to access the Parchin military complex – the U.N. body suspects Iran of carrying out explosives tests at the site, linked to their controversial nuclear program.
Iran always says no, but the country’s leadership may be more willing to cooperate after President Obama’s reelection. Western sanctions are also hurting the economy – big time.
These talks are running alongside efforts to restart negotiations with Iran and six world powers, including the U.S. They’re expected to sit down again early next year.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.