- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 12 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Nuke Inspectors Hoping for Peek Inside Iran Facility
It’s starting to feel like Groundhog Day in Iran: U.N. nuclear inspectors are travelling back to the Islamic state, seeking answers to the same questions that Iran still hasn’t answered.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither has more from our Middle East Bureau:
The IAEA team last visited Iran in August, and while their demands are the same, the climate has changed. The nuclear inspectors will be pushing again to access the Parchin military complex – the U.N. body suspects Iran of carrying out explosives tests at the site, linked to their controversial nuclear program.
Iran always says no, but the country’s leadership may be more willing to cooperate after President Obama’s reelection. Western sanctions are also hurting the economy – big time.
These talks are running alongside efforts to restart negotiations with Iran and six world powers, including the U.S. They’re expected to sit down again early next year.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.