- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Gaining Weight in Bed
If you’ve been packing on the pounds and can’t figure out why, the answer may lie in the same room you sleep in.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Is your bedroom making you fat? Numerous studies show a lack of sleep can make us crave junk food, and top sleep specialist Dr. Michael Breus says altering where you sleep can help.
Change the lightbulbs in your lamps to a lower wattage, and make sure the room is quiet. He says think of your bedding as “performance equipment” – when it comes to your quality of sleep, top-of-the-line mattresses and pillows are worth the extra expense.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.