- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 8 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Gaining Weight in Bed
If you’ve been packing on the pounds and can’t figure out why, the answer may lie in the same room you sleep in.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Is your bedroom making you fat? Numerous studies show a lack of sleep can make us crave junk food, and top sleep specialist Dr. Michael Breus says altering where you sleep can help.
Change the lightbulbs in your lamps to a lower wattage, and make sure the room is quiet. He says think of your bedding as “performance equipment” – when it comes to your quality of sleep, top-of-the-line mattresses and pillows are worth the extra expense.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.