- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 9 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 10 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Fighting Over How To Solve the Fiscal Cliff [VIDEO]
The tug-of-war over the best way to fix the problem of the fiscal cliff continues in Washington, and neither side is showing any signs of give.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
Keeping up his campaign of pressure, the President does interviews today with TV anchors from around the country. Democrats like Senate Leader Harry Reid pointing to polls showing more Americans support higher taxes on higher earners.
(Reid) “Until the Republicans realize this, are willing to do what is right, we are going no where.”
But Republicans note polls that show Americans prefer cutting spending to raising taxes, South Dakota Senator John Thune says even many Democrats dislike these tax hikes.
(Thune) “You’re talking about raising taxes on nearly a million small businesses who employ about 25% of the American work force.”
Republicans say the President’s plans won’t be able to pass either house.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: