- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Fighting Over How To Solve the Fiscal Cliff [VIDEO]
The tug-of-war over the best way to fix the problem of the fiscal cliff continues in Washington, and neither side is showing any signs of give.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
Keeping up his campaign of pressure, the President does interviews today with TV anchors from around the country. Democrats like Senate Leader Harry Reid pointing to polls showing more Americans support higher taxes on higher earners.
(Reid) “Until the Republicans realize this, are willing to do what is right, we are going no where.”
But Republicans note polls that show Americans prefer cutting spending to raising taxes, South Dakota Senator John Thune says even many Democrats dislike these tax hikes.
(Thune) “You’re talking about raising taxes on nearly a million small businesses who employ about 25% of the American work force.”
Republicans say the President’s plans won’t be able to pass either house.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: