- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 5 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 16 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 23 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 24 hours ago
Fighting Over How To Solve the Fiscal Cliff [VIDEO]
The tug-of-war over the best way to fix the problem of the fiscal cliff continues in Washington, and neither side is showing any signs of give.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
Keeping up his campaign of pressure, the President does interviews today with TV anchors from around the country. Democrats like Senate Leader Harry Reid pointing to polls showing more Americans support higher taxes on higher earners.
(Reid) “Until the Republicans realize this, are willing to do what is right, we are going no where.”
But Republicans note polls that show Americans prefer cutting spending to raising taxes, South Dakota Senator John Thune says even many Democrats dislike these tax hikes.
(Thune) “You’re talking about raising taxes on nearly a million small businesses who employ about 25% of the American work force.”
Republicans say the President’s plans won’t be able to pass either house.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: