- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Coroner: Nurse in Royal Hoax Found Hanging
More information is being learned about the nurse in London who died after being subjected to a radio station hoax call about Kate Middleton last week.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports from London:
Police here in London say nurse Jacintha Saldanha was found by a colleague and a security guard hanging in her room near the hospital where a pregnant Kate Middleton had been receiving treatment. The nurse also had marks on her wrists, and had left three notes in the room.
Three days earlier, Saldanha had passed a hoax call from two Australian radio hosts through to the Duchess of Cambridge’s ward. It then made headlines around the world.
Police are interviewing friends and relatives to try and establish what led to the nurse’s death, which is formally being treated here as an apparent suicide.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.