- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 2 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Coroner: Nurse in Royal Hoax Found Hanging
More information is being learned about the nurse in London who died after being subjected to a radio station hoax call about Kate Middleton last week.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports from London:
Police here in London say nurse Jacintha Saldanha was found by a colleague and a security guard hanging in her room near the hospital where a pregnant Kate Middleton had been receiving treatment. The nurse also had marks on her wrists, and had left three notes in the room.
Three days earlier, Saldanha had passed a hoax call from two Australian radio hosts through to the Duchess of Cambridge’s ward. It then made headlines around the world.
Police are interviewing friends and relatives to try and establish what led to the nurse’s death, which is formally being treated here as an apparent suicide.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.