- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 20 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Busy Holiday Travel Season Expected
It’s going to be a busy holiday season and many of us will be spending a lot of time on the road.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
This could be the busiest holiday travel season in six years, as more than 93 million of us will hit the road.
AAA predicts we’ll shatter the record for the most people driving at least fifty miles between just before Christmas and New Year’s Day.
One big reason: Airline seats at good prices are tougher to find as the airlines cut back capacity.
You’ll find gas prices between $3.20 and $3.40 a gallon. That’s higher than usual for this season, but down as much as 50 cents a gallon from September.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.