- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 11 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Busy Holiday Travel Season Expected
It’s going to be a busy holiday season and many of us will be spending a lot of time on the road.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
This could be the busiest holiday travel season in six years, as more than 93 million of us will hit the road.
AAA predicts we’ll shatter the record for the most people driving at least fifty miles between just before Christmas and New Year’s Day.
One big reason: Airline seats at good prices are tougher to find as the airlines cut back capacity.
You’ll find gas prices between $3.20 and $3.40 a gallon. That’s higher than usual for this season, but down as much as 50 cents a gallon from September.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.