- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Busy Holiday Travel Season Expected
It’s going to be a busy holiday season and many of us will be spending a lot of time on the road.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
This could be the busiest holiday travel season in six years, as more than 93 million of us will hit the road.
AAA predicts we’ll shatter the record for the most people driving at least fifty miles between just before Christmas and New Year’s Day.
One big reason: Airline seats at good prices are tougher to find as the airlines cut back capacity.
You’ll find gas prices between $3.20 and $3.40 a gallon. That’s higher than usual for this season, but down as much as 50 cents a gallon from September.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.