- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 9 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Busy Holiday Travel Season Expected
It’s going to be a busy holiday season and many of us will be spending a lot of time on the road.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
This could be the busiest holiday travel season in six years, as more than 93 million of us will hit the road.
AAA predicts we’ll shatter the record for the most people driving at least fifty miles between just before Christmas and New Year’s Day.
One big reason: Airline seats at good prices are tougher to find as the airlines cut back capacity.
You’ll find gas prices between $3.20 and $3.40 a gallon. That’s higher than usual for this season, but down as much as 50 cents a gallon from September.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.