- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 4 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 5 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 23 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
[AUDIO]: @fvvernuccio on the Right to Work Law
F. Vincent Vernuccio joined Brian and talked about Michigan’s Right to Work law. He said that the law is historic: “You’re talking about the state with the fifth highest percentage of union members in the country [and] the birthplace of the UAW…” Vernuccio also said that he disagrees with the reports that there were ten thousand protesters there, and that they over-exaggerated the numbers.