- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 6 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[AUDIO]: @fvvernuccio on the Right to Work Law
F. Vincent Vernuccio joined Brian and talked about Michigan’s Right to Work law. He said that the law is historic: “You’re talking about the state with the fifth highest percentage of union members in the country [and] the birthplace of the UAW…” Vernuccio also said that he disagrees with the reports that there were ten thousand protesters there, and that they over-exaggerated the numbers.