- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO]: @fvvernuccio on the Right to Work Law
F. Vincent Vernuccio joined Brian and talked about Michigan’s Right to Work law. He said that the law is historic: “You’re talking about the state with the fifth highest percentage of union members in the country [and] the birthplace of the UAW…” Vernuccio also said that he disagrees with the reports that there were ten thousand protesters there, and that they over-exaggerated the numbers.