- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO]: @fvvernuccio on the Right to Work Law
F. Vincent Vernuccio joined Brian and talked about Michigan’s Right to Work law. He said that the law is historic: “You’re talking about the state with the fifth highest percentage of union members in the country [and] the birthplace of the UAW…” Vernuccio also said that he disagrees with the reports that there were ten thousand protesters there, and that they over-exaggerated the numbers.