- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 4 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 5 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Hack Attack!
Hack Attack! Union Protestors got violent yesterday in Michigan but it was all for naught as Governor Rick Snyder signed the bill anyway making his state the 24th “Right to Work” State. Is this a trend and should every state be “Right to Work”? Gibson speaks with Stuart Varney.
Plus: Gibson speaks with WaPo Columnist Marc Thiessen on the tumult over “Torture” and the new film “Zero Dark Thirty”!