- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 15 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Hack Attack!
Hack Attack! Union Protestors got violent yesterday in Michigan but it was all for naught as Governor Rick Snyder signed the bill anyway making his state the 24th “Right to Work” State. Is this a trend and should every state be “Right to Work”? Gibson speaks with Stuart Varney.
Plus: Gibson speaks with WaPo Columnist Marc Thiessen on the tumult over “Torture” and the new film “Zero Dark Thirty”!