- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[Video] Hack Attack!
Hack Attack! Union Protestors got violent yesterday in Michigan but it was all for naught as Governor Rick Snyder signed the bill anyway making his state the 24th “Right to Work” State. Is this a trend and should every state be “Right to Work”? Gibson speaks with Stuart Varney.
Plus: Gibson speaks with WaPo Columnist Marc Thiessen on the tumult over “Torture” and the new film “Zero Dark Thirty”!