- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- World Freedom DeclinesPosted 4 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Hack Attack!
Hack Attack! Union Protestors got violent yesterday in Michigan but it was all for naught as Governor Rick Snyder signed the bill anyway making his state the 24th “Right to Work” State. Is this a trend and should every state be “Right to Work”? Gibson speaks with Stuart Varney.
Plus: Gibson speaks with WaPo Columnist Marc Thiessen on the tumult over “Torture” and the new film “Zero Dark Thirty”!