- AFMW: Parker Schnabel, star of Discovery’s "Gold Rush"Posted 1 hour ago
- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 7 hours ago
- Harrison Ford Plane Crash [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
FOX on Tech: Top Trending Searches of 2012 [VIDEO]
Google has released its year-end Zeitgeist report of the top trending searches. So what did we look up most this year?
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports the top trending internet searches of 2012:
(Houston) “I Will Always Love You”
Whitney Houston’s death in February makes her the top trending search of the year, according to Google’s annual Zeitgeist List.
(PSY) “Gangnam Style”
The Korean rapper PSY. His “Gangnam Style” video has been watched more than a billion times on YouTube.
The third biggest search trend:
(Sandy Victim) “One minute, everything was fine, the next minute I had four feet of water in the house.”
Followed by the new iPad, the video game “Diablo 3″, Kate Middleton and the London Olympics.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.
WATCH Whitney Houston’s video for “I Will Always Love You”: