- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Securing America: AL Terror Arrests
Two U.S. citizens living in Alabama are in federal custody, with investigators claiming they caught them before they were able to embark on a mission of terror.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports in our ongoing series on national security:
The FBI says they arrested two 25-year-old men from Mobile, Alabama just as they were getting ready to leave the United States to help wage jihad in Africa. Both Abdul Rahman Abukhdair and Randy Wilson were headed to Morocco, according to authorities who say the pair met online a couple of years ago and were inspired by the late Anwar al-Awlaki, the so-called “digital jihadist” who also was a U.S. citizen. He was killed in a drone strike.
An undercover investigator was able to get them to discuss their plans to join terrorist factions. They’re both charged with conspiring and aiding terrorists.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.