- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 11 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 15 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(PHOTO) Are Toy-Makers Brainwashing Your Children?: The Debate Over Gender-Nuetral Toys!
A growing online movement is trying to convince toy companies like Hasbro to create products that are more gender neutral. Critics believe that targeting toys like Easy-Bake-Ovens toward little girls reinforces sexist stereotypes and discourages little boys from pursuing hobbies like cooking, or homemaking or playing with dolls. Tom asks why children play with the toys they play with? And do toy-makers have an obligation to be more political correct and avoid reinforcing so-called gender stereotypes?