- AFMW: Nick CannonPosted 2 days ago
- America’s Ebola Response Coordinator NamedPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Bret’s Cafe Lip-Dub ProposalPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in The Fast Lane: Restrictor Plate Racing at TalladegaPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(PHOTO) Are Toy-Makers Brainwashing Your Children?: The Debate Over Gender-Nuetral Toys!
A growing online movement is trying to convince toy companies like Hasbro to create products that are more gender neutral. Critics believe that targeting toys like Easy-Bake-Ovens toward little girls reinforces sexist stereotypes and discourages little boys from pursuing hobbies like cooking, or homemaking or playing with dolls. Tom asks why children play with the toys they play with? And do toy-makers have an obligation to be more political correct and avoid reinforcing so-called gender stereotypes?