- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 4 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 12 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 13 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
(PHOTO) Are Toy-Makers Brainwashing Your Children?: The Debate Over Gender-Nuetral Toys!
A growing online movement is trying to convince toy companies like Hasbro to create products that are more gender neutral. Critics believe that targeting toys like Easy-Bake-Ovens toward little girls reinforces sexist stereotypes and discourages little boys from pursuing hobbies like cooking, or homemaking or playing with dolls. Tom asks why children play with the toys they play with? And do toy-makers have an obligation to be more political correct and avoid reinforcing so-called gender stereotypes?