- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 16 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
(PHOTO) Are Toy-Makers Brainwashing Your Children?: The Debate Over Gender-Nuetral Toys!
A growing online movement is trying to convince toy companies like Hasbro to create products that are more gender neutral. Critics believe that targeting toys like Easy-Bake-Ovens toward little girls reinforces sexist stereotypes and discourages little boys from pursuing hobbies like cooking, or homemaking or playing with dolls. Tom asks why children play with the toys they play with? And do toy-makers have an obligation to be more political correct and avoid reinforcing so-called gender stereotypes?