- Office Gift Giving Don’ts [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- FOX Country: 2013 Chart Toppers [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of December 20thPosted 2 hours ago
- Target Confirms Massive Credit Card Data BreachPosted 22 hours ago
- Report: Superbug Bacteria Widespread Among Chicken In USPosted 1 day ago
- Duck Dynasty Controversy [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
(PHOTO) Are Toy-Makers Brainwashing Your Children?: The Debate Over Gender-Nuetral Toys!
A growing online movement is trying to convince toy companies like Hasbro to create products that are more gender neutral. Critics believe that targeting toys like Easy-Bake-Ovens toward little girls reinforces sexist stereotypes and discourages little boys from pursuing hobbies like cooking, or homemaking or playing with dolls. Tom asks why children play with the toys they play with? And do toy-makers have an obligation to be more political correct and avoid reinforcing so-called gender stereotypes?