- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
One World Trade Center Spire Going Up
The crowning spire on what will be the tallest building on this side of the globe has arrived in New York City and is on its way up…way, way up…to its new home.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports from New York City:
The first pieces of the 408-foot steel spire that’ll top One World Trade Center arrived by barge here in Manhattan yesterday, and workers today will begin the process of hoisting them in the air and assembling them in what the Trade Center’s Director of Construction, Steven Plate, calls:
(Plate) “Another wonderful moment.”
Marking a post-9/11 milestone.
(Plate) “Putting the candle on the cake, something that will really, truly send a symbol that we’re back, better than ever.”
It’ll take months to assemble, but by Spring, One World Trade Center – also known as the Freedom Tower – will be 1,776 feet high and the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.
In New York, Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.