- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 2 hours ago
- Hired!: Thousands of Job OpportunitiesPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Should conservatives give up their fight against tax hikes on the rich? Former Bush adviser Peter Wehner discusses the GOP’s dilemma.
• Former Microsoft executive Jamen Shively tells Alan about his plan to open a chain of high-end marijuana stores.
• Think you can survive the cut? It’s a special Holiday Edition of Sudden Death Radio!