- Freed American Journalist Releases StatementPosted 13 hours ago
- Lawsuit Over Common CorePosted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Shoot to Wound?Posted 16 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Should conservatives give up their fight against tax hikes on the rich? Former Bush adviser Peter Wehner discusses the GOP’s dilemma.
• Former Microsoft executive Jamen Shively tells Alan about his plan to open a chain of high-end marijuana stores.
• Think you can survive the cut? It’s a special Holiday Edition of Sudden Death Radio!