- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 17 hours ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 18 hours ago
- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 18 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 1 month ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Should conservatives give up their fight against tax hikes on the rich? Former Bush adviser Peter Wehner discusses the GOP’s dilemma.
• Former Microsoft executive Jamen Shively tells Alan about his plan to open a chain of high-end marijuana stores.
• Think you can survive the cut? It’s a special Holiday Edition of Sudden Death Radio!