- AEHQ: FOX Poll: President Obama’s Job PerformancePosted 17 hours ago
- Missing Air Algerie Plane Reportedly Crashed [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Showdown In The Sunshine StatePosted 20 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Should conservatives give up their fight against tax hikes on the rich? Former Bush adviser Peter Wehner discusses the GOP’s dilemma.
• Former Microsoft executive Jamen Shively tells Alan about his plan to open a chain of high-end marijuana stores.
• Think you can survive the cut? It’s a special Holiday Edition of Sudden Death Radio!