- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Honda Recalls 800,000+ Minivans, SUVs
Honda has issued a major recall for over three-quarters of a million vehicles because a worn out mechanism can allow them to just roll away, even without a key.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo has details:
Faulty ignitions behind the recall of more than 800,000 Honda minivans and SUVs in the U.S. The danger: They can roll away unexpectedly after drivers remove the key. The issue is that in some vehicles, the mechanism locking the key into the ignition can wear out, allowing drivers to remove keys without shifting into park.
Government records showing reports of 16 crashes and two injuries from the issue. Owners getting notices starting in February and dealers should fix the problem for free.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.