- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Fiscal Cliff Still A Standoff
No one appears to be blinking in negotiations on avoiding the fiscal cliff of tax hikes and spending cuts.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Offers and counter-offers have been swapped and President Obama and House Speaker John Boehner spoke yesterday, but still.
(Boehner) “I remain the most optimistic person in this town, but we’ve got some serious differences.”
Boehner describing the President’s latest offer as mainly taxes.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid complains Republicans are acting like Lucy, holding the football for Charlie Brown.
(Reid) “Every time he approaches that football it’ll be taken away from him. He can’t do it, and that’s what’s happened.”
House GOP Leader Eric Cantor warning members they could work through Christmas Eve and beyond.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.