- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 4 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
ZERO DARK THIRTY [AUDIO]
Kathryn Bigelow’s new movie “Zero Dark Thirty” is getting rave reviews. It’s also getting criticized for it’s opening scene, a waterboarding sequence.
John says this is proof that waterboarding works and isn’t torture. He brought on waterboarding proponent Marc Theissen, a former President George W. Bush speechwriter, columnist and author of “Courting Disaster: How the CIA Kept America Safe and how Barack Obama is Inviting the Next Attack”.