- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 17 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
ZERO DARK THIRTY [AUDIO]
Kathryn Bigelow’s new movie “Zero Dark Thirty” is getting rave reviews. It’s also getting criticized for it’s opening scene, a waterboarding sequence.
John says this is proof that waterboarding works and isn’t torture. He brought on waterboarding proponent Marc Theissen, a former President George W. Bush speechwriter, columnist and author of “Courting Disaster: How the CIA Kept America Safe and how Barack Obama is Inviting the Next Attack”.