- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 3 hours ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
ZERO DARK THIRTY [AUDIO]
Kathryn Bigelow’s new movie “Zero Dark Thirty” is getting rave reviews. It’s also getting criticized for it’s opening scene, a waterboarding sequence.
John says this is proof that waterboarding works and isn’t torture. He brought on waterboarding proponent Marc Theissen, a former President George W. Bush speechwriter, columnist and author of “Courting Disaster: How the CIA Kept America Safe and how Barack Obama is Inviting the Next Attack”.