- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 9 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 14 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
ZERO DARK THIRTY [AUDIO]
Kathryn Bigelow’s new movie “Zero Dark Thirty” is getting rave reviews. It’s also getting criticized for it’s opening scene, a waterboarding sequence.
John says this is proof that waterboarding works and isn’t torture. He brought on waterboarding proponent Marc Theissen, a former President George W. Bush speechwriter, columnist and author of “Courting Disaster: How the CIA Kept America Safe and how Barack Obama is Inviting the Next Attack”.