- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 23 mins ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 1 hour ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 22 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
[Video] Right to Work!
Right to Work! Both Public and Private Union Members have assembled to protest in Lansing, Michigan as Governor Rick Snyder prepares to sign landmark legislation to make Michigan a “Right to Work” State. President Obama, who was in Michigan yesterday and these Union Member believe it’s outrageous that someone would have the right “not” to pay union dues to get a job. Who’s right? Gibson judges.
Plus: Fiscal Cliff talks going well behind the scenes? The Fat Girl Controversy and Obama plans Immigration Block of Republicans!