- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Right to Work!
Right to Work! Both Public and Private Union Members have assembled to protest in Lansing, Michigan as Governor Rick Snyder prepares to sign landmark legislation to make Michigan a “Right to Work” State. President Obama, who was in Michigan yesterday and these Union Member believe it’s outrageous that someone would have the right “not” to pay union dues to get a job. Who’s right? Gibson judges.
Plus: Fiscal Cliff talks going well behind the scenes? The Fat Girl Controversy and Obama plans Immigration Block of Republicans!