- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Red Skelton’s Pledge of Allegiance, The Tonight Show Sings “Let It Go”, and Pres. Obama and Vice Pres. Biden MOVEPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[Video] Right to Work!
Right to Work! Both Public and Private Union Members have assembled to protest in Lansing, Michigan as Governor Rick Snyder prepares to sign landmark legislation to make Michigan a “Right to Work” State. President Obama, who was in Michigan yesterday and these Union Member believe it’s outrageous that someone would have the right “not” to pay union dues to get a job. Who’s right? Gibson judges.
Plus: Fiscal Cliff talks going well behind the scenes? The Fat Girl Controversy and Obama plans Immigration Block of Republicans!