- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Timing A Concern For Fiscal Cliff Deal [VIDEO]
If there’s any progress in talks to avoid a fiscal cliff of automatic tax hikes and spending cuts, it’s happening behind closed doors, and now, timing is a concern as well.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
We haven’t heard a thing since President Obama and House Speaker John Boehner’s Sunday meeting. And now, there are worries about timing as a bill must sit for nearly three days in the House before action and then head to the ‘anything goes’ United States Senate.
(Manley) “Under the rules of the Senate, any one Senator can almost ground the place to a halt and often times they do.”
That’s Jim Manley, a former aide to Senator Harry Reid.
Under the rules, the President and the Speaker need to cut a deal by later this week in order for both sides to pass the bill by late next week.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: