- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 13 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Cancer Costs Businesses Billions
Besides the emotional and physical toll that cancer takes on an individual and their family, a new study shows that cancer carries an economic impact for businesses.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research shows just how much financial hardship cancer causes business. A study from the University of Arizona reveals cancer in U.S. employees leads to more than 33 million disability days per year, costing businesses $7.5 billion.
Researchers say more than three million American employees are diagnosed with cancer annually, and small businesses are most affected, with higher rates of uninsured workers.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.