- AFMW: Tyler and Earl CampbellPosted 41 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 hour ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 2 hours ago
- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 1 day ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Cancer Costs Businesses Billions
Besides the emotional and physical toll that cancer takes on an individual and their family, a new study shows that cancer carries an economic impact for businesses.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research shows just how much financial hardship cancer causes business. A study from the University of Arizona reveals cancer in U.S. employees leads to more than 33 million disability days per year, costing businesses $7.5 billion.
Researchers say more than three million American employees are diagnosed with cancer annually, and small businesses are most affected, with higher rates of uninsured workers.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.