- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 19 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 22 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Cancer Costs Businesses Billions
Besides the emotional and physical toll that cancer takes on an individual and their family, a new study shows that cancer carries an economic impact for businesses.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research shows just how much financial hardship cancer causes business. A study from the University of Arizona reveals cancer in U.S. employees leads to more than 33 million disability days per year, costing businesses $7.5 billion.
Researchers say more than three million American employees are diagnosed with cancer annually, and small businesses are most affected, with higher rates of uninsured workers.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.