- Hops For HeroesPosted 1 day ago
- Rolling Stones: 50 Years of SatisfactionPosted 2 days ago
- Underwater MysteryPosted 2 days ago
- The Next Disaster: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 2 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 1Posted 2 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 2Posted 2 days ago
Housecall for Health: Cancer Costs Businesses Billions
Besides the emotional and physical toll that cancer takes on an individual and their family, a new study shows that cancer carries an economic impact for businesses.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research shows just how much financial hardship cancer causes business. A study from the University of Arizona reveals cancer in U.S. employees leads to more than 33 million disability days per year, costing businesses $7.5 billion.
Researchers say more than three million American employees are diagnosed with cancer annually, and small businesses are most affected, with higher rates of uninsured workers.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.