- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Securing America: Syrian Violence
Tensions remain high as rebel forces in Syria continue their efforts to oust President Bashar al-Assad. But will – and should – the U.S. get involved?
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports in our ongoing series on national security:
The bloody uprising in Syria continues and could require American involvement, as reports suggest that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad may be preparing to use chemical weapons against his own people. There’s also fears the weapons could soon move into the wrong hands.
(Oren) “Into Hezbollah’s hands, for example. That would be a game-changer for us.”
Israel’s Ambassador to the U.S., Michael Oren, says Israel is also watching Syria closely. Meantime, a U.N. special envoy meeting with U.S. and Russian officials amid rising violence in Damascus. Their assessment: the situation in Syria was bad and getting worse, but can still be resolved.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.