- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 19 mins ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Mission To Mars: Maven Reaches Red PlanetPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Think Your Kids Are Strapped In Properly? Think Again.Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Securing America: Syrian Violence
Tensions remain high as rebel forces in Syria continue their efforts to oust President Bashar al-Assad. But will – and should – the U.S. get involved?
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports in our ongoing series on national security:
The bloody uprising in Syria continues and could require American involvement, as reports suggest that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad may be preparing to use chemical weapons against his own people. There’s also fears the weapons could soon move into the wrong hands.
(Oren) “Into Hezbollah’s hands, for example. That would be a game-changer for us.”
Israel’s Ambassador to the U.S., Michael Oren, says Israel is also watching Syria closely. Meantime, a U.N. special envoy meeting with U.S. and Russian officials amid rising violence in Damascus. Their assessment: the situation in Syria was bad and getting worse, but can still be resolved.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.