- Final Push For Potential Nuclear Deal With Iran [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Becki Newton & Zachary Knighton of FOX’s "Weird Loners"Posted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Royal Hoax DJs Speak Out [VIDEO]
The Australian radio hosts who made the prank phone call to the London hospital where Prince William’s pregnant wife Kate Middleton was being treated gave a tearful interview on Australian TV for the first time since the nurse who took the call died in an apparent suicide.
FOX’s Amy Kellogg reports from London:
Michael Christian and Mel Greig talk about the pain they felt in the wake of a hoax gone wrong.
(Christian on “A Current Affair”) “The joke 100% was on us. The idea was never: let’s call up and get through to Kate or let’s speak to a nurse.”
But they did get through to Kate’s nurse and three days later, the woman who transferred that call, Jacintha Saldanha, was found dead.
(Greig on “A Current Affair”) “I’ve thought about this a million times in my head. That I’ve wanted to just reach out to them and just give them a big hug and say sorry. And I hope they’re okay. I really do.”
Radio executives have terminated Greig and Christian’s show and the pair remains suspended.
In London, Amy Kellogg, FOX News.
WATCH for more on this story: