- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
President Obama Sells Fiscal Cliff Plan [VIDEO]
President Obama hit the road again on Monday, getting a campaign-style reception from autoworkers in Michigan, as Washington tries to steer clear of the fiscal cliff.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor has the latest from Washington:
With negotiations continuing and the end-of-the-year deadline approaching, President Obama did not criticize the Republicans, but he kept on the pressure.
(President Obama) “All Congress needs to do is to pass a law that would prevent a tax hike on the first $250,000 of everybody’s income.”
The President says he’s willing to compromise a little bit, but not on his demand that Americans making more than $250,000 pay higher taxes on those top dollars of income. House Speaker John Boehner’s office says that the Republican position remains: Comprehensive tax reform, but not higher taxes for the wealthy.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on fiscal cliff talks in this interview with Sen. Lindsey Graham: