- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
President Obama Sells Fiscal Cliff Plan [VIDEO]
President Obama hit the road again on Monday, getting a campaign-style reception from autoworkers in Michigan, as Washington tries to steer clear of the fiscal cliff.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor has the latest from Washington:
With negotiations continuing and the end-of-the-year deadline approaching, President Obama did not criticize the Republicans, but he kept on the pressure.
(President Obama) “All Congress needs to do is to pass a law that would prevent a tax hike on the first $250,000 of everybody’s income.”
The President says he’s willing to compromise a little bit, but not on his demand that Americans making more than $250,000 pay higher taxes on those top dollars of income. House Speaker John Boehner’s office says that the Republican position remains: Comprehensive tax reform, but not higher taxes for the wealthy.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on fiscal cliff talks in this interview with Sen. Lindsey Graham: