- President Obama Admits U.S. Miscalculated ISIS Strength [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Fatal CrashPosted 23 hours ago
- U.S. Military Battling Ebola In West AfricaPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Move On! Senator Bob Corker and Tom Coburn have joined other voices in saying Republicans should make a deal with the President to raise the top Tax Rate and proceed to the next step. Still, some on the Left including Bob Woodward and NYT writer Helene Cooper think the President stands to lose the worst if we hit the Fiscal Cliff. Gibson speaks with Chris Stirewalt.
Plus: Is Hillary a 2016 Shoe In? Fat Girls Do Cry and Tea Party on the decline?