- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 10 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Move On! Senator Bob Corker and Tom Coburn have joined other voices in saying Republicans should make a deal with the President to raise the top Tax Rate and proceed to the next step. Still, some on the Left including Bob Woodward and NYT writer Helene Cooper think the President stands to lose the worst if we hit the Fiscal Cliff. Gibson speaks with Chris Stirewalt.
Plus: Is Hillary a 2016 Shoe In? Fat Girls Do Cry and Tea Party on the decline?