- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 22 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Move On! Senator Bob Corker and Tom Coburn have joined other voices in saying Republicans should make a deal with the President to raise the top Tax Rate and proceed to the next step. Still, some on the Left including Bob Woodward and NYT writer Helene Cooper think the President stands to lose the worst if we hit the Fiscal Cliff. Gibson speaks with Chris Stirewalt.
Plus: Is Hillary a 2016 Shoe In? Fat Girls Do Cry and Tea Party on the decline?