- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Move On! Senator Bob Corker and Tom Coburn have joined other voices in saying Republicans should make a deal with the President to raise the top Tax Rate and proceed to the next step. Still, some on the Left including Bob Woodward and NYT writer Helene Cooper think the President stands to lose the worst if we hit the Fiscal Cliff. Gibson speaks with Chris Stirewalt.
Plus: Is Hillary a 2016 Shoe In? Fat Girls Do Cry and Tea Party on the decline?