- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 9 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Move On! Senator Bob Corker and Tom Coburn have joined other voices in saying Republicans should make a deal with the President to raise the top Tax Rate and proceed to the next step. Still, some on the Left including Bob Woodward and NYT writer Helene Cooper think the President stands to lose the worst if we hit the Fiscal Cliff. Gibson speaks with Chris Stirewalt.
Plus: Is Hillary a 2016 Shoe In? Fat Girls Do Cry and Tea Party on the decline?