- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 12 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Hair Color & Your Health
There is a strong belief among some people that a person’s hair color can tell you some about their personality. A new study out of Harvard suggests hair color can also tell you about a person’s health risks.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Top doctors say you can tell a lot about a person’s health from their hair color:
-Blondes have a higher risk of melanoma, especially on their scalps, and should always wear a hat in direct sunlight.
-Brunettes are more likely to suffer from hair loss, and can help prevent it by getting enough iron.
-And a Harvard study finds redheads may have a 90% greater chance of developing Parkinson’s Disease because of a specific gene mutation.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.