- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 3 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Housecall for Health: Hair Color & Your Health
There is a strong belief among some people that a person’s hair color can tell you some about their personality. A new study out of Harvard suggests hair color can also tell you about a person’s health risks.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Top doctors say you can tell a lot about a person’s health from their hair color:
-Blondes have a higher risk of melanoma, especially on their scalps, and should always wear a hat in direct sunlight.
-Brunettes are more likely to suffer from hair loss, and can help prevent it by getting enough iron.
-And a Harvard study finds redheads may have a 90% greater chance of developing Parkinson’s Disease because of a specific gene mutation.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.