- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Hair Color & Your Health
There is a strong belief among some people that a person’s hair color can tell you some about their personality. A new study out of Harvard suggests hair color can also tell you about a person’s health risks.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Top doctors say you can tell a lot about a person’s health from their hair color:
-Blondes have a higher risk of melanoma, especially on their scalps, and should always wear a hat in direct sunlight.
-Brunettes are more likely to suffer from hair loss, and can help prevent it by getting enough iron.
-And a Harvard study finds redheads may have a 90% greater chance of developing Parkinson’s Disease because of a specific gene mutation.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.