- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 27 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Housecall for Health: Hair Color & Your Health
There is a strong belief among some people that a person’s hair color can tell you some about their personality. A new study out of Harvard suggests hair color can also tell you about a person’s health risks.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Top doctors say you can tell a lot about a person’s health from their hair color:
-Blondes have a higher risk of melanoma, especially on their scalps, and should always wear a hat in direct sunlight.
-Brunettes are more likely to suffer from hair loss, and can help prevent it by getting enough iron.
-And a Harvard study finds redheads may have a 90% greater chance of developing Parkinson’s Disease because of a specific gene mutation.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.