- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
CO Students Allegedly Give Pot Brownies To Class
Two University of Colorado students have been arrested for allegedly giving brownies laced with marijuana to their classmates and instructor without their knowledge.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
According to Ryan Huff, a spokesman with the University of Colorado Police Department, two students and the class’s professor were hospitalized and five other students became ill after eating the brownies.
(Huff) “This is no laughing matter, they may have viewed it as a prank.”
Huff said 21-year-old Thomas Ricardo Cunningham and 19-year-old Mary Elizabeth Essa baked the brownies as part of ‘bring food to class’ day.
(Huff) “They had baked these brownies with THC, the active ingredient in marijuana and had served them to the class.”
Both Cunningham and Essa were arrested Saturday and face felony charges.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.