- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 16 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
New Healthcare Taxes Detailed
Regardless of what happens with the so-called “fiscal cliff,” there will be some taxes going up come January 1st to pay for the new healthcare law.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight has the breakdown:
The IRS has published the rules about the taxes. Investment income for households earning more than $250,000 a year will be subject to a 3.8% tax. Regular income for those households will also face a nearly 1% Medicare surtax.
There is also a 2.3% tax on medical devices. Georgia Republican Congressman Tom Price fears that that tax will reduce medical research.
Steve Knight, FOX News Radio.