- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 4 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 4 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 8 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
New Healthcare Taxes Detailed
Regardless of what happens with the so-called “fiscal cliff,” there will be some taxes going up come January 1st to pay for the new healthcare law.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight has the breakdown:
The IRS has published the rules about the taxes. Investment income for households earning more than $250,000 a year will be subject to a 3.8% tax. Regular income for those households will also face a nearly 1% Medicare surtax.
There is also a 2.3% tax on medical devices. Georgia Republican Congressman Tom Price fears that that tax will reduce medical research.
Steve Knight, FOX News Radio.