- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 18 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 20 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 20 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
At Least 4 Dead, 3 Wounded on CA Indian Reservation
UPDATE: Sheriff’s deputies say the suspected gunman, Hector Celaya, has died of his injuries.
Police in central California say at least four people have been killed, including the alleged gunman, in a crime spree on the Tule Indian Reservation.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Sheriff’s deputies say they were called to an Indian reservation in Tulare County.
(Sgt. Douglas) “Deputies located an adult male and an adult female that were deceased.”
Sgt. Chris Douglas says another male was found dead in a nearby shed and a teen boy wounded; he’s being treated. Police later tracked down the shooter.
(Sgt. Douglas) “Suspect was identified as Hector Celaya. He’s age 31, from the Tule Indian Reservation.”
…Who sheriff’s deputies say they exchanged gunfire with after a pursuit and traffic stop. They also tell us the suspect shot his two young daughters during the stop, before police shot him. The suspect and his daughters are also being treated. No motive, and we’re told the investigation continues.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.