- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 10 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 11 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Russia ‘End of the World’ Preps
It’s the end of the world as we know it. The Mayan calendar has been long predicting December 21, 2012 as the day the world ends. How are people preparing?
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Golloher reports from Moscow:
Canned Tuna? Check!
Vodka? Double & triple check!
Folks here in Russia are buying kits in anticipation of the end of the world on December 21st, according to the Mayan calendar. People here are so worried that officials have had to address the mass fear, assuring Russians everywhere that the world is not going to end this month. One official saying that there are issues to deal with in the motherland, like blizzards and maybe electrical outages, but NOT the end of the world. Even so, Russians continue to stock up like their days are numbered.
In Moscow, Jessica Golloher, FOX News Radio.