- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Russia ‘End of the World’ Preps
It’s the end of the world as we know it. The Mayan calendar has been long predicting December 21, 2012 as the day the world ends. How are people preparing?
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Golloher reports from Moscow:
Canned Tuna? Check!
Vodka? Double & triple check!
Folks here in Russia are buying kits in anticipation of the end of the world on December 21st, according to the Mayan calendar. People here are so worried that officials have had to address the mass fear, assuring Russians everywhere that the world is not going to end this month. One official saying that there are issues to deal with in the motherland, like blizzards and maybe electrical outages, but NOT the end of the world. Even so, Russians continue to stock up like their days are numbered.
In Moscow, Jessica Golloher, FOX News Radio.