- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 15 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Russia ‘End of the World’ Preps
It’s the end of the world as we know it. The Mayan calendar has been long predicting December 21, 2012 as the day the world ends. How are people preparing?
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Golloher reports from Moscow:
Canned Tuna? Check!
Vodka? Double & triple check!
Folks here in Russia are buying kits in anticipation of the end of the world on December 21st, according to the Mayan calendar. People here are so worried that officials have had to address the mass fear, assuring Russians everywhere that the world is not going to end this month. One official saying that there are issues to deal with in the motherland, like blizzards and maybe electrical outages, but NOT the end of the world. Even so, Russians continue to stock up like their days are numbered.
In Moscow, Jessica Golloher, FOX News Radio.