- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 21 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Holiday Shopping Trends
‘Tis the season to be shopping. So, are you shopping online? Or in person this holiday season? Many of us are doing a little bit of both.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports on this year’s trends:
They’re calling it ‘non-line shopping’.
Krueger: “They don’t really think about online and off-line. It’s just shopping.”
Google’s Julie Krueger says that means in some cases, surfing for a good deal then heading to the stores. And in other cases, touching and feeling the item in the store, then buying online. And speaking of buying online:
Krueger: “Go to sites that you’re familiar with, for sure.”
Krueger says Google rates online merchants on how they deliver their products and services.
Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.