- U.S. Reportedly Launches Strikes Against Al-Shabaab Leader In Somalia [VIDEO]Posted 9 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Sleep Drunk?Posted 1 hour ago
- British PM Cameron Outlines New Anti-Terror Measures [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX News Radio Remembers White House Reporter Mike MajchrowitzPosted 23 hours ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Holiday Shopping Trends
‘Tis the season to be shopping. So, are you shopping online? Or in person this holiday season? Many of us are doing a little bit of both.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports on this year’s trends:
They’re calling it ‘non-line shopping’.
Krueger: “They don’t really think about online and off-line. It’s just shopping.”
Google’s Julie Krueger says that means in some cases, surfing for a good deal then heading to the stores. And in other cases, touching and feeling the item in the store, then buying online. And speaking of buying online:
Krueger: “Go to sites that you’re familiar with, for sure.”
Krueger says Google rates online merchants on how they deliver their products and services.
Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.