- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Holiday Shopping Trends
‘Tis the season to be shopping. So, are you shopping online? Or in person this holiday season? Many of us are doing a little bit of both.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports on this year’s trends:
They’re calling it ‘non-line shopping’.
Krueger: “They don’t really think about online and off-line. It’s just shopping.”
Google’s Julie Krueger says that means in some cases, surfing for a good deal then heading to the stores. And in other cases, touching and feeling the item in the store, then buying online. And speaking of buying online:
Krueger: “Go to sites that you’re familiar with, for sure.”
Krueger says Google rates online merchants on how they deliver their products and services.
Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.