- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 4 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 4 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 8 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Dallas Cowboy Lineman Charged With Manslaughter
Josh Brent has been arrested and charged with manslaughter for a car crash that resulted in the death of teammate Jerry Brown, Jr.
Early in the morning on Saturday, around 2:21 a.m., Brent was driving a 2007 Mercedes westbound in the 1400 block of the service road of SH-114 when his vehicle hit a curb and flipped at least one time before coming to rest in the middle of the service road.
When police arrived, Brent was seen dragging Brown from the vehicle, according to John Argumaniz, the Public Information Officer with the Irving Police Department.
Brent was responsive and able to speak with officers. Brown was unresponsive and transported to a local hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
According to a statement from the Irving Police Department, “Officers at the scene believed alcohol was a contributing factor in the crash; therefore, Price-Brent was asked to perform field sobriety tests.”