- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 16 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Leverage! Aside from the Bermuda Triangle of the Labor Participation Rate, the latest Jobs numbers and perfunctory positive spin in the MSM will give President Obama even more leverage to exact his Election demand of raising taxes on the “Top Two Percent.” Even Senator Rand Paul is now saying Republicans should let Obama get his way and own the consequences. Should they? Gibson rules.
Elevate! Former DNC Chair Howard Dean went off the PR reservation and said Taxes should go up on “everyone.” He joins lots of Conservatives saying the same thing but Dean wants everyone to pay more so America can be festooned with High Speed Rail, Electric Cars and Social Justice. Conservatives just want everyone to have some skin in the game. Is Dr. Dean right in the abstract? Gibson examines.
Plus: MSM marrying DeMint adios with death of Tea Party and The Hip Hop Week in Review!