- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
This Weekend On “The Tom Sullivan Show” : What’s Next For The GOP? How Will The Fiscal Cliff Impact You? And Is A “Flat Tax” Realistic?
Will former Oklahoma Congressman JC Watts take over the RNC? Tom asks him about that and what the GOP needs to do to attract minority voters. Then, is the “fiscal cliff” just the beginning of the fiscal problems facing us in 2013? Former CBO director Douglas Holtz-Eakin weighs in. And, is a flat tax the only fair way for the government to collect money from American citizens? Tom talks with Utah Senator Mike Lee and economist Steve Moore. Then, Obamacare taxes are set to hit investment income earners. Fox Business Network’s Gerri Willis and Tracy Byrnes explain. Plus, the panel tackles the soaring gun sales, whether Detroit should get a government bailout, and words of the year — “socialism” and “capitalism”. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!