- President Obama Plans To Increase U.S. Fight Against Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 4 hours ago
- NFL Image Problem?Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Supreme Court To Take Up Gay Marraige
The Supreme Court has decided to take up the case of California’s ban on gay marriage.
The justices said Friday they will review a federal appeals court ruling that struck down the state’s gay marriage ban, though on narrow grounds. The San Francisco-based appeals court said the state could not take away the same-sex marriage right that had been granted by California’s Supreme Court.
The cases probably will be argued in March, with decisions expected by late June.