- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 11 hours ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Supreme Court To Take Up Gay Marraige
The Supreme Court has decided to take up the case of California’s ban on gay marriage.
The justices said Friday they will review a federal appeals court ruling that struck down the state’s gay marriage ban, though on narrow grounds. The San Francisco-based appeals court said the state could not take away the same-sex marriage right that had been granted by California’s Supreme Court.
The cases probably will be argued in March, with decisions expected by late June.