- FOX in the Fast Lane: Taking On TexasPosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 2 hours ago
- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Supreme Court To Take Up Gay Marraige
The Supreme Court has decided to take up the case of California’s ban on gay marriage.
The justices said Friday they will review a federal appeals court ruling that struck down the state’s gay marriage ban, though on narrow grounds. The San Francisco-based appeals court said the state could not take away the same-sex marriage right that had been granted by California’s Supreme Court.
The cases probably will be argued in March, with decisions expected by late June.