- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 23 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 24 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Supreme Court To Take Up Gay Marraige
The Supreme Court has decided to take up the case of California’s ban on gay marriage.
The justices said Friday they will review a federal appeals court ruling that struck down the state’s gay marriage ban, though on narrow grounds. The San Francisco-based appeals court said the state could not take away the same-sex marriage right that had been granted by California’s Supreme Court.
The cases probably will be argued in March, with decisions expected by late June.