- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Strong Earthquake Strikes Japan
A powerful 7.3 magnitude earthquake struck off the coast Japan near the area devastated by a quake and tsunami last year.
FOX News Radio’s Alastair Wanklyn reports from Tokyo:
Buildings here swayed violently for a minute or more, office workers gathered round TV sets fearing a repeat of two years ago.
The quake hit in the same area as last time, tsunami sirens sounding on Japan’s northeastern coast and residents there fleeing homes for higher ground. Many gathered in sturdy government buildings such as colleges.
It turned out the wave was only small and did no reported damage. But disruption remains here, some railways halted and here in Tokyo it’s as evening fell, some commuters seen walking home.
In Toyko, Alastair Wanklyn, FOX News Radio.