- Bullet Points: Shoot to Wound?Posted 2 hours ago
- Hired! Job OpportunitiesPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: American Traditional Country Music Duo, The Secret SistersPosted 4 hours ago
- President Obama Green Lights Surveillance Flights Over Syria [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Sharing Opinions On Social MediaPosted 24 hours ago
- The Emmy Awards: Big Wins and An Emotional Tribute to Robin Williams [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Strong Earthquake Strikes Japan
A powerful 7.3 magnitude earthquake struck off the coast Japan near the area devastated by a quake and tsunami last year.
FOX News Radio’s Alastair Wanklyn reports from Tokyo:
Buildings here swayed violently for a minute or more, office workers gathered round TV sets fearing a repeat of two years ago.
The quake hit in the same area as last time, tsunami sirens sounding on Japan’s northeastern coast and residents there fleeing homes for higher ground. Many gathered in sturdy government buildings such as colleges.
It turned out the wave was only small and did no reported damage. But disruption remains here, some railways halted and here in Tokyo it’s as evening fell, some commuters seen walking home.
In Toyko, Alastair Wanklyn, FOX News Radio.