- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Strong Earthquake Strikes Japan
A powerful 7.3 magnitude earthquake struck off the coast Japan near the area devastated by a quake and tsunami last year.
FOX News Radio’s Alastair Wanklyn reports from Tokyo:
Buildings here swayed violently for a minute or more, office workers gathered round TV sets fearing a repeat of two years ago.
The quake hit in the same area as last time, tsunami sirens sounding on Japan’s northeastern coast and residents there fleeing homes for higher ground. Many gathered in sturdy government buildings such as colleges.
It turned out the wave was only small and did no reported damage. But disruption remains here, some railways halted and here in Tokyo it’s as evening fell, some commuters seen walking home.
In Toyko, Alastair Wanklyn, FOX News Radio.