- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Red Skelton’s Pledge of Allegiance, The Tonight Show Sings “Let It Go”, and Pres. Obama and Vice Pres. Biden MOVEPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Strong Earthquake Strikes Japan
A powerful 7.3 magnitude earthquake struck off the coast Japan near the area devastated by a quake and tsunami last year.
FOX News Radio’s Alastair Wanklyn reports from Tokyo:
Buildings here swayed violently for a minute or more, office workers gathered round TV sets fearing a repeat of two years ago.
The quake hit in the same area as last time, tsunami sirens sounding on Japan’s northeastern coast and residents there fleeing homes for higher ground. Many gathered in sturdy government buildings such as colleges.
It turned out the wave was only small and did no reported damage. But disruption remains here, some railways halted and here in Tokyo it’s as evening fell, some commuters seen walking home.
In Toyko, Alastair Wanklyn, FOX News Radio.