- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Secret To Longer Life: Having Kids
The secret to having a longer life could be to have children. A new study shows there is a link between childlessness and premature death.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
The people who live longer are the people who have children. Folks who don’t have children die at a rate up to four times greater than moms and dads.
The study, reported in the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, finds a link between childlessness and shorter lifespans and mental problems.
The risk of premature death is more pronounced among women. They are four times more likely to die. Among men the risk of early death is double.
You do not have to be a biological mother and father. Even for adoptive parents there are life-extending benefits.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.