- NJ School District Sued Over “Under God” In Pledge Of AllegiancePosted 17 hours ago
- Netflix Plans To Raise PricesPosted 19 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: “Hangry” Horrors Impacting Your Marriage?Posted 22 hours ago
On Friday’s Radio Show…
• As Republicans push legislation to weaken organized labor in Michigan, the head of the state’s top teachers’ union, MEA President Steve Cook, joins Alan to respond.
• Episcopal priest Rev. Susan Russell discusses the uproar she’s facing for hosting a Muslim convention at her church.
• It’s the Friday Night Free-For-All!