- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 10 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 11 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
WA Legalizes Marijuana and Gay Marriage
Washington state puts two new laws into effect today: legalization of marijuana and same-sex marriage.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
You can legally buy it but not sell it, give it away or smoke it in public but as of today possessing one ounce of marijuana is legal under Washington state law.
Alison Holcomb with the ACLU saying Washington has become the first state in the nation to legalize marijuana.
(Holcomb) “This is a historic moment and this was a historic campaign.”
The new law could raise half-a-billion dollars a year in tax revenue.
Also today for the first time same sex couples in Washington state can get licenses to marry. But weddings can’t begin until Sunday.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.