- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 4 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 6 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 7 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[Video] Civil War!
Civil War! Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity illustrated a growing divide in the Republican Party, when Coulter said that Republicans should embrace the PR aspect of the “Fiscal Cliff” negotiations and “cave” on raising the top rate. Sean wasn’t happy and neither are a growing number of Conservatives at any notion of “caving.” Isn’t this Civil War exactly what President Obama wanted to create? Gibson examines.
Plus: City of Detroit pols want some quid pro quo from President Obama, liberal succeeding in getting 50 plus Tax Rate in Blue States and are Smart Phones ruining human interaction?