- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Civil War!
Civil War! Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity illustrated a growing divide in the Republican Party, when Coulter said that Republicans should embrace the PR aspect of the “Fiscal Cliff” negotiations and “cave” on raising the top rate. Sean wasn’t happy and neither are a growing number of Conservatives at any notion of “caving.” Isn’t this Civil War exactly what President Obama wanted to create? Gibson examines.
Plus: City of Detroit pols want some quid pro quo from President Obama, liberal succeeding in getting 50 plus Tax Rate in Blue States and are Smart Phones ruining human interaction?