- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 11 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 12 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Civil War!
Civil War! Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity illustrated a growing divide in the Republican Party, when Coulter said that Republicans should embrace the PR aspect of the “Fiscal Cliff” negotiations and “cave” on raising the top rate. Sean wasn’t happy and neither are a growing number of Conservatives at any notion of “caving.” Isn’t this Civil War exactly what President Obama wanted to create? Gibson examines.
Plus: City of Detroit pols want some quid pro quo from President Obama, liberal succeeding in getting 50 plus Tax Rate in Blue States and are Smart Phones ruining human interaction?