- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 43 mins ago
- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[Video] Civil War!
Civil War! Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity illustrated a growing divide in the Republican Party, when Coulter said that Republicans should embrace the PR aspect of the “Fiscal Cliff” negotiations and “cave” on raising the top rate. Sean wasn’t happy and neither are a growing number of Conservatives at any notion of “caving.” Isn’t this Civil War exactly what President Obama wanted to create? Gibson examines.
Plus: City of Detroit pols want some quid pro quo from President Obama, liberal succeeding in getting 50 plus Tax Rate in Blue States and are Smart Phones ruining human interaction?