- President Obama Admits U.S. Miscalculated ISIS Strength [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Fatal CrashPosted 19 hours ago
- U.S. Military Battling Ebola In West AfricaPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• Rep. Michael Burgess (R-TX) sits down with Alan to discuss the key issues in the fiscal cliff negotiations.
• Alan responds to Republican accusations that President Obama wants to “spend to his heart’s content.”
• As the White House vows “consequences” if Syria uses chemical weapons, Alan analyzes the administration’s options.