- CDC Director Warns Of Ebola OutbreakPosted 13 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Sleep Drunk?Posted 20 hours ago
- FBI Investigating Celebrity Photo Hacking [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• Rep. Michael Burgess (R-TX) sits down with Alan to discuss the key issues in the fiscal cliff negotiations.
• Alan responds to Republican accusations that President Obama wants to “spend to his heart’s content.”
• As the White House vows “consequences” if Syria uses chemical weapons, Alan analyzes the administration’s options.