- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 4 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 11 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
@evanthomasbooks On His New Book About President Eisenhower
Evan Thomas also talked to Brian about his new book Ike’s Bluff: President Eisenhower’s Secret Battle to Save the World. Thomas explained that the general public still believes that President Eisenhower was the “sleepy grandfather type” who played golf all the time. In the book, he explains why this isn’t true.