- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 6 mins ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 23 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Disney World Opens Largest-Ever Expansion
The small world that is Disney World is not so small anymore. The amusement resort has opened its biggest expansion ever.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
It’s a more magical kingdom.
(Beauty & The Beast) “This is the day your dreams come true.”
The new Fantasyland’s grand opening.
(Disney) “It’s a small world, after all.”
But it’s a lot bigger – double in size – in the park’s largest expansion, with new attractions.
(Little Mermaid) “Under the sea…”
There’s a new Little Mermaid ride, Dumbo’s Storybook Circus and the Beast’s Castle.
(Beauty and the Beast) “Get out!”//”No!”
You can find Belle in an enchanted forest, and there’s a new restaurant, too.
(Beauty and the Beast) “Be our guest.”
And it has something special for adults: the first one ever at Disney World’s Magic Kingdom to serve beer and wine.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.