- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Consequences! President Obama made it clear on Bloomberg TV yesterday and before evil Corporate CEO’s today that he has no intention of moving off his “rate” hikes on the top “Two Percent.” He won, that’s the scalp and he’s taking it. If Taxing the Rich polls well, why should he blink and what options do Republicans really have? Gibson speaks with Nina Easton from Fortune Magazine. Plus: Boehner punishes Tea Party!
Plus: Is Re-Gifting at Christmas cheap and lame or wonderfully pragmatic? Are Smart Phones ruining Americans? Democrat constituencies demanding Obama pay them back for their votes!