- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 13 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Consequences! President Obama made it clear on Bloomberg TV yesterday and before evil Corporate CEO’s today that he has no intention of moving off his “rate” hikes on the top “Two Percent.” He won, that’s the scalp and he’s taking it. If Taxing the Rich polls well, why should he blink and what options do Republicans really have? Gibson speaks with Nina Easton from Fortune Magazine. Plus: Boehner punishes Tea Party!
Plus: Is Re-Gifting at Christmas cheap and lame or wonderfully pragmatic? Are Smart Phones ruining Americans? Democrat constituencies demanding Obama pay them back for their votes!