- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 4 hours ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 1 day ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Consequences! President Obama made it clear on Bloomberg TV yesterday and before evil Corporate CEO’s today that he has no intention of moving off his “rate” hikes on the top “Two Percent.” He won, that’s the scalp and he’s taking it. If Taxing the Rich polls well, why should he blink and what options do Republicans really have? Gibson speaks with Nina Easton from Fortune Magazine. Plus: Boehner punishes Tea Party!
Plus: Is Re-Gifting at Christmas cheap and lame or wonderfully pragmatic? Are Smart Phones ruining Americans? Democrat constituencies demanding Obama pay them back for their votes!