- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Typhoon Leaves Hundreds Dead In The Philippines
A typhoon in the Philippines has destroyed houses and landscapes and left at least 280 people dead. And some of the districts hardest hit by Typhoon Bopha are cut off by mudslides and floods.
FOX News Radio’s Alastair Wanklyn reports:
The dead include 66 people killed in a flash flood at two evacuation shelters and a military camp. Elsewhere, survivors… say they fled as high winds ripped houses apart.
And now, rescuers clearing fallen trees in the southern Philippines, trying to reach survivors cut off by floods and mudslides.
The lucky ones found refuge in sturdy government buildings like school halls.
In Tokyo, Alastair Wanklyn, FOX News Radio