- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 15 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(PHOTO) NYC Subway Tragedy: Why Didn’t Anyone Help?
The photographer behind this infamous photo of the New York City subway tragedy is defending himself today. He says he couldn’t have saved the man who was tossed to the tracks by an apparent crazy person. Are criticisms of this photographer fair? And why do some people freeze in an emergency and why do some people respond?