- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 21 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
(PHOTO) NYC Subway Tragedy: Why Didn’t Anyone Help?
The photographer behind this infamous photo of the New York City subway tragedy is defending himself today. He says he couldn’t have saved the man who was tossed to the tracks by an apparent crazy person. Are criticisms of this photographer fair? And why do some people freeze in an emergency and why do some people respond?