- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 15 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
(PHOTO) NYC Subway Tragedy: Why Didn’t Anyone Help?
The photographer behind this infamous photo of the New York City subway tragedy is defending himself today. He says he couldn’t have saved the man who was tossed to the tracks by an apparent crazy person. Are criticisms of this photographer fair? And why do some people freeze in an emergency and why do some people respond?