- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 29 mins ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 1 hour ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 5 hours ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 6 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 11 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 22 hours ago
(PHOTO) NYC Subway Tragedy: Why Didn’t Anyone Help?
The photographer behind this infamous photo of the New York City subway tragedy is defending himself today. He says he couldn’t have saved the man who was tossed to the tracks by an apparent crazy person. Are criticisms of this photographer fair? And why do some people freeze in an emergency and why do some people respond?